Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Save The Date Is Not A Romance


I'm telling you guys right off the bat because I wish I had known this when going into the book: Save The Date by Morgan Matson is not a romance book. I definitely thought it was a YA contemporary romance, and I thought that this was a nice, romantic summer read that I could enjoy along the lines of how I lived for Listen To Your Heart by Kasie West when I was reading that. But this is not like that. I started off hating it because the characters were annoying and the romance was not even there, but by the end, I grew to really love this story about a great, big family that loves each other so much that, well, things inevitably end up going wrong. I'm not huge on stories about family relationships, or even the chaos that happens before a wedding, but even I ended up enjoying this, despite how hard I unconsciously tried not to.

You can watch the rest of my thoughts on the book below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @itsmepreethi on Instagram